About Voter Helpline App
Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters:
A. Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
B. Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
C. Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
D. The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results
E. Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
F: Find the Election Schedule in your area
G: Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
H: Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
I: Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
J: Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print out.
Where People can get voter id cared ? [ EPIC ]
check here : https://results.gov.in/nicresults/index.aspx
Download Voter Helpline application :
Check Elections Live Results on Election Comission of India Official Website : http://elections.tn.gov.in/
VOTER HELPLINE APPLICATION FEATURES:
- Electoral Search by Details or by using EPIC Number
- Register to Vote for New Voter Registration
- Apply for new voter ID card/due to shifting from AC, Transposition within the assembly, Deletion/objection in the electoral roll, Correction of entries in the electoral roll, Apply online for registration of overseas voters.
- All types of NVSP Forms Submission, notification and status updates will be available in a few clicks only.
- Tags based frequently asked questions (FAQs) for a better understanding of the Electoral Process. Tags categories include: When, Who, Why, Where, What, How
- Access to Articles/Galleries published on the website of ECI and SVEEP.
- News, Press Releases from Election Commission of India.
- Registration of any Complaint