- “react-native-admob”: “^2.0.0-beta.5”,
- “react-native-animatable”: “^1.3.0”,
- “react-native-app-intro-slider”: “1.0.1”,
- “react-native-collapsible”: “1.3.0”,
- “react-native-country-picker-modal”: “^0.6.2”,
- “react-native-drawer”: “https://github.com/luyx2412/react-native-drawer.git”,
- “react-native-fbsdk”: “0.8.0”,
- “react-native-fetch-blob”: “wkh237/react-native-fetch-blob#master”,
- “react-native-fluid-slider”: “^1.0.2”,
- “react-native-keyboard-aware-scroll-view”: “^0.7.3”,
- “react-native-linear-gradient”: “^2.4.0”,
- “react-native-localization”: “2.0.3”,
- “react-native-masked-text”: “^1.9.2”,
- “react-native-modalbox”: “1.6.0”,
- “react-native-onesignal”: “3.2.8”,
- “react-native-paper”: “^2.2.4”,
- “react-native-radio-buttons”: “^1.0.0”,
- “react-native-render-html”: “3.10.0”,
- “react-native-restart”: “0.0.7”,
- “react-native-scrollable-tab-view”: “happypancake/react-native-scrollable-tab-view#master”,
- “react-native-snap-carousel”: “^3.7.5”,
- “react-native-star-rating”: “^1.1.0”,
- “react-native-swipe-list-view”: “1.3.1”,
- “react-native-swiper”: “^1.5.13”,
- “react-native-vector-icons”: “6.0.2”,
- “react-navigation”: “2.18.2”,
npm i native-base
Why React Native for Application Developement ?
React Native is based on React ideas and, therefore, allows creating strong mobile apps. Development of native apps is considered to be less efficient and productive. … The framework uses famous ReactJS UI library developed by Facebook for user interfaces and apps creating and implements ReactJS under the hood
Is react native good for mobile app development?
Cross-platform development has become a great alternative to fully native mobile app development. … They don’t differ from apps built on Java, Objective-C or Swift and they use the same UI building blocks as native iOS or Android apps. But with React Native, building a mobile app is much faster and less expensive.
Top 10 Reasons for Choosing React Native for Application Develpement
- Allows Performing Development Faster, and, Therefore, It Costs Less
- Provides Cross-Platform
- The efficiency of Native Apps Development Increases Many-Fold
- React Native Is Among the Leading Frameworks for Cross-Platform Mobile Development
- Focus on UI and Access to Native API out of the Box
- Single Code Base for iOS and Android
- Transform Any Web Project into a Mobile Decision Easily
- App Performs as a Native App
- Compatibility of 3rd Party Plugins, Smoother Running, and Less Memory Needed
- React Native Won’t Disappear In the Years to Come
Branches in tirupur,coimbatore,chennai,madurai,salem . Our work is create cross platform ios application using React native framework with the help of stack overflow .
If you need help or project , dont hesitate to ask something about technologies , we happy to make you to be strong programmer .
VIP INFOTECH – React native application developement
As the technological world expands beyond comprehension, the demand for the change and adaption becomes obligatory. Facebook and Instagram react native apps are great examples that are transforming the world. In the hustle and bustle of modern life, smartphone apps have become our best friends.
It is a fact that we can achieve high performance through native apps that require a good amount of development time. The development cost reduces building cross-platform apps.
Hybrid apps are developed to gain the advantage of both. This has resulted in the quest for better language and frameworks as it creates exceptional hybrid apps having the ability to keep developers on their toes. iOS and Android are the two operating systems that dominate the smartphone world.
The major benefit includes the designing of a single app. It was developed separately as iOS and Android by the react native mobile app development team.
- Great performance, High Speed
- Easy to learn
- Learn and apply everywhere
- Instant Updates
- Among the leading frameworks
- Transforms web project into Mobile App seamlessly
Hybrid app development is one of the most sought after technologies in the world of mobile app development. Having native performance and shorter development cycle, React Native will overpower. React Native community is growing exponentially, thriving to offer great support to the framework.
React Native Use Full Resources :
React Native Get Started : https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started
Check Tutorials Point for Learning React Native : https://www.tutorialspoint.com/react_native/
Earlier days , windows application built with c# , .NET,Xamerin Cross Platform Framework . Its such complicated thing for make it good happen .Microsoft had such a plan for rewriting c++ code in to with new programing languages . Microsoft had a step move ahead “Sounds good ” . This Repositery under testing with open source developers . It will be coming soon for primary app developement for windows and other platforms .
Checkout AppCenter : https://appcenter.ms/apps
What is Microsoft Visual App Center ?
Ship iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS apps faster and with greater confidence by automating their lifecycles. Connect your repository and, within minutes, build in the cloud, test on thousands of real devices, distribute to beta testers and app stores, and monitor real-world usage with crash and analytics data.
Read More : https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/app-center
Microsoft Developer Blog – Creating Universal Windows Apps with React Native – Click Here
Checkout React Native Windows – https://github.com/Microsoft/react-native-windows
Download Windows SDK – https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/sdk-archive
We are in the process of re-implementing react-native-windows in C++, for better performance, and to better align with the shared C++ react-native core as it evolves. This effort is currently taking place in the vnext subdirectory within this GitHub repo. You can read more about this effort here. We are tracking progress on this work through Projects and Issues on this GitHub repo.
The “current” subdirectory holds the earlier C# implementation for
- Getting Started
- Getting Help
- Extending React Native
- Opening Issues
- Code of Conduct
- You can run React Native Windows UWP apps only on Windows 10 devices
- You can run React Native Windows WPF apps using the current implementation on Windows 7-10 so long as .NET 4.6 is installed on the end user’s machine
- Download Visual Studio 2017 Community or Greater. (Visual Studio 2015 support has been deprecated.)
- You will need to start Visual Studio after it is installed to do some final setup before it can be used to build or run your React Native Windows application
Top 5 Reasons for Reacti native Good to use in Mobile Application Developement ?
- It’s cross platform
- Time save up for android app developers
- native java component compilation
- most of the code , work with all platform like windows , ios,android
- Hardware level accessing capability for your project
- loading speed much faster like android native app
Why lazy to go reading . Lets getting started react native tutorial to step ahead for turning point of your life .
what is nativebase ?
What is Expo ?